Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Consistency

I am not at liberty to speak of things as freely as I would like. Bear with me I will try my best to share what I can. Past few days have been extraordinarily tough for me. More emotional than anything. Yeah i'm a girl so i'm more prone to be victim of this crap but I especially don't enjoy dwelling in them. I try to stay away from them. Emotions are dangerous and can't be trusted, they are fleeting and very conditional.

In all honesty I actually have no desire to write this blog right now, i'm not in the mood, I don't really want to share but I hope it can do something for someone. For that reason alone I will. I started to realize the extent of a lot of this whole experience recently.

There's waves I guess. I am in a funky one right now. Seasons are just that though, so I embrace this one too. I will keep my point short.

I heard a speaker last week at Avenue Denver speak on consistency. Not your highs not your lows but you consistent path. That was the most important path he taught us, it was the one that would define your character and who you are in many ways.

I am fighting to stay consistent. Apart from highs and from lows. Its not easy getting down and letting yourself stay there is easier, I have done it. Being in the high is fun, everyone loves it. But being in that constant place is probably the most rewarding I believe.

Keep me in your prayers especially this week. I'm fighting to stay consistent and for anyone out there in the same boat, just know that you are not alone.

-HK


No comments:

Post a Comment